This program is designed to provide managers and employees alike with a selection of tools and techniques for thinking creatively towards solving problems in their work environments and relationships.
This is a half-day program that utilizes a variety of training methods with particular emphasis on attendee participation through group activities.
- Understand the place of paradigms in problem solving
- Learn the roadblocks that prevent creative problem solving
- Know the three phase (nine step) Problem Solving Process
- Expand on the understanding of behavioral styles as they relate to effective problem solving
- Apply creative problem solving techniques to solve typical organization problems
Half-day workshop action learning exercises.
Develop an action plan for solving a specific problem in your organization. Apply learned techniques back in the workplace with co-workers and employees.
Managers are expected to invite participants' suggestions on the problem-solving techniques that are learned in the session.
Workbook, DiSC profile.